All electrical work is carried out to the latest version of "BS7671:2008 (2011) Requirements for Electrical Installations" - a bit of a mouthful, more commonly referred to as the 17th edition IET Wiring Regulations, the latest version of which came into effect on the 1st January 2012.
In addition we comply with the latest building regulations, not only Part P which specifically refers to electrical installations but also many of the other parts that affect electrical installations including:
- Part A - Structural Safety
- Part B - Fire Safety
- Part F - Ventilation
- Part L - Conservation of fuel and power
- Part M - Access and use of buildings
We are fully qualified and insured and all relevant work is fully certified and comes with a six year NICEIC backed warranty.
We liaise closely with all other trades and contractors involved in your project to ensure the minimum of disruption and that our work is carried out at the correct time.
As a local company, we pride ourselves on the service we give to our customers, who come back to us time and again. Take a look at what some of our customers have to say on our testimonials page.
Electrical Installation Services
- Full or partial rewires
- Consumer unit (fuse board) changes
- New build design and installation
- Electrical installations for new kitchens, bathrooms and house extensions
- Extra sockets
- Light fitting
- Outside lighting and sockets
- Alarm systems
- Smoke detector systems
- Repairs and upgrades
- Low energy lighting solutions
- Underfloor heating
Audio Visual and Network Installation Services
- Multiroom audio systems including Sonos
- Cat 5 and Cat 6 local area networks
- Multiroom HD TV distribution systems
Testing and Inspection
- Fault finding
- Appliance testing (often referred to as PAT testing)
- Electrical installation condition reports (these replaced the previous periodic inspection report on 1st January 2012)
Use the contact us form to arrange a free no obligation site visit and quotation.